Email 5: Another One

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:36 PM
I received an email last January and it went like this.

“I'm XXX, just tested positive last March 2011.  The most difficult thing was when I got my first cd4 count.  It was only 9.  Now its 38.  Still very low.  Count yourselves lucky.  I hope we could communicate so we can share. God Bless.”

I was out of the country at that time but I emailed him back with my cell number.

When I came back we were already communicating and he had a lot of questions about my situation and my hub. He became interested with my doctor as he had doubts with his current doctor in his hub. I told him that he has the choice to seek for second opinion or even switch doctors if he wants to because it’s important that he trusts his doctor with his health and he agreed with me. He asked me if I can patch him up with Dr. D and knowing how low his CD4 still up to now, I texted Dr. D if she can take him in as a private patient. She replied back and said yes.

That was January and every now and then we would text each other up. Today, I received a text from him telling me that he was outside the clinic of Dr. D and was very thankful for helping him out. After the consultation he was asked to get his viral load from ARG and he planned to go there next week.

Another guy has been helped and assisted and I am happy again. 




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund