Email 4: Brother's Concern

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:42 AM
This is a love letter actually. This is so heart warming so I am posting it in my blog and to the writer I hope you don’t mind. I deleted some pertinent information to protect you guys’ identity. I just think that other readers will learn something about your experience. I am in close coordination now with the brother and I make it a point to communicate with him everyday and check on his status. I always encourage him to stay positive and that soon he will be back on his feet again.

It is a great treasure to have loving and caring family. And to you, the writer, you have a great heart and I know your brother will be in great shape soon like most of us are now. 

“Hi pozzie.


 Your blog is a blessing, especially to us affected.

My brother's been diagnosed positive lately. He's started his 2-week ARV regimen this month, nevirapine + lamivudine. He's now on his 7th day, and signs are showing. 38-39 on-off fever, body weakness, vomitting, some chest pains, etc. He called XXX and was advised to stop nevirapine. He took biogesic for fever as he was told he now can.

I can't take him there as he is too physically weak. He asked me to give you his number, XXX. He would really love to have a talk with you; so we really hope he can call you, if you could give your number.

You must know how truly helpful your blog is. The family is so devastated, and I turned to the net to search for help. I saw your blog, and it's such a treasure. We're really hard put how to start from where. But one thing's for sure, we're not leaving him for dead. And we're all out to support him all the way. 

I hope I can do all these communication with you, for him, in the meantime that he's really too weak to get up and use the internet.

He badly needs help from people like you. Hope you can give him the chance to talk with each other.
Thanks much.

pozzitoo”




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund