Email 65: Consultation is FREE

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:45 PM

Dear Pozzie,

I am thankful that all my question to your blog are all answered.


(And) it has really helped me a lot. As of the moment I use to see my Dr every now and then and I pay 500 pesos for my check up but the problem is, not all the time i have money to pay my Dr. for my check up. 

I just want it to know if  the consultation in RITM Alabang is for free? 

 I really appreciated  your early response to my mail. 

Thank you pozzie....

XXX


POZZIEPINOY'S REPLY

Hi XXX,

Thank you for your email. I am glad that I was able to answer all your questions through my blog.

To answer your question, yes, RITM-ARG provide FREE doctor's consultation. This is part of the PhilHealth's OHAT package. I called Maram Bartolome of RITM-ARG and she said that you will be treated as a new patient which means that you have to bring all your previous medical documents with you to avail of their free services. This would include your confirmatory HIV result and your previous labs tests and of course, you can relay to the staff in case you are already taking ARV's. She said that you can opt to go back to your private doctor if you want even though you are already a patient in RITM-ARG.

I hope I was able to answer your question. Feel free to email me again in case you have other concerns.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


*** Please answer the poll question on the LEFT SIDE of the Main Page. I want to hear from you!


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: