Email 150: Genital Wart Removal

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:20 AM

Hi Pozziepinoy, 

I have some concerns regarding the removal of genital warts. I have plans of setting an appointment to RITM Satellite for my wart removal. However, I have some hesitations out of fear of being infected by HIV through unsanitary equipments infected by someone who is positive with HIV? I already tested negative to HIV. 


I am hoping you can help me regarding my concern. 

Thank you and more power. 


CONTRIBUTOR'S RESPONSE

Hi Letter sender! 

Thank you for trusting RITM Satellite Clinic regarding your removal of warts. Wart removal sessions under RITM Satellite Clinic are under the management and control of our private doctors. Dr. Louella Aquino (Infectious Medicine) ensures that all equipments being used for the session are maintaining competent standards on sanitation and public health. This is being reassured by the counter-checking procedure of quality standards by the operations staff. Further, in theory, there is an insignificant, if not none at all, chance to be infected with HIV by undergoing wart removal procedure. You may contact RITM Satellite or Dr. Louella Aquino to be further enlightened with this medical procedure. 

We hope you're staying healthy and safe.

Philip Tanpoco
Philippine Cotributor




"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: