Email 620: Coming of the Cure

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:40 PM

Ask ko lang po kung tumutulong po kayo maka cure ng may mga hiv .. Tnx

TRANSLATION

I would like to ask if you are helping with the cure of HIV. Thanks.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

I really don't understand your question so I will approach it in two different ways.

First, if you're question is about giving cure to HIV, I am sorry but up to now, there still is no cure for HIV. However, there is medical management for it so that it would not cause any other health problems anymore.

Second, if your question is if I help in the finding of question, I'm sorry but I am not a doctor nor a scientist to this. However, what I advocate is to the preparation for all PLHIV's to be ready for the coming of the cure. Like what I always say, it is good to hope for the coming of the cure for HIV and we all should be grateful for all the advancements, news and breakthroughs about the possible cure, however, we should do our part in being in good health prior to the cure. Also, when the cure indeed comes, we should all be financially prepared as the cost of the cure will be high and our governments won't be able to subsidize them for us. We all should be ready to lobby so that there will be a system in place for price of the cure later on.

For now, we just have to stay positive and wait for the cure.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy










"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: