Email 413: Had Unprotected Sex Before

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:34 PM

I never had an HIV test ever since I had sex with men. I am 23 years old now and started sex 3 years ago. I was fucked with 2 persons (without condom), and with two individuals, one with condom and the other has not. These were all happened by intervals of months to have sex again, and it was 3 years ago.  

But then I never liked to be in bottom so I had tried to have sex with different guys where I’m on top, mostly I never use condom, and sometimes I just get an oral sex. Most probably, 2 years I’m on top until now. I really got worried about my condition and health now. So far in that course, I never had gone into really flu or illnesses whatsoever that has to do with HIV symptoms, not in particular situation that I can remember. I have fairly rashes but I guess I got it when I had couple drinks during the night and it appears after a day/s or an hours. As I remember, I really get flu once in a year, but not really after sex  
within week or weeks. Maybe I am really scared to be tested. I don’t know what to do when it resulted to positive. I know these all can’t really be my bases, but I want to know my status. I want to have a baby. I am working and Sunday is my off. If you can reach me please contact me. XXX. I am from Paco, Manila.

XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

Since you had unprotected sex before, you are already a candidate for HIV testing. Forget the notion that HIV has symptoms as it has not. The mere fact that you had unprotected sex years ago means that it is possible that you have been exposed to the virus. 

The best decision that you can make right now is to take the HIV test. It will finally put to rest everything that you are thinking. Take the test to know if you really have been exposed or not. Taking the test now will also help prevent further spread of HIV just in case yo have it.

I know it is scary but that is the only to know. Trust me, you will be fine no matter the result maybe. The Red Ribbon group will help you.

If you want to be assisted with the HIV Test, you can check out this link:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: