Email 333: Cousin is HIV Positive!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:09 AM

hi pozziepinoy

we need help for my cousin Nico who is hiv positive please e-mail me/us back, what should we do to help him get well? thank you very much and godbless.

XXX





POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi XXX.

Thank you for your email.

With regards to your cousin, read the following blog entries to know the next steps that you need to take:

NEXT STEPS



I am proud of you for being immersed with your cousin's condition. I really do hope that all of you can cope up fast as he needs the love and caring especially from his family.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy





"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



If you have comments or questions, please click this link:






© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: