Email 116: Taking The Next Steps

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 3:12 PM

Hi Pozziepinoy,

I came by your blog and I'm happy to be exposed to it. Very detailed information you have there.

I was diagnosed HIV positive and I would like to ask for your help regarding this matter. 


Can you refer me to your doctor in RITM-ARG Alabang. I already read the procedures you posted there and I'm planning to do it step by step. 

Hope you could help me. 

Thank you very much.


XXX



POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi XXX,

Thank you for your email. I am glad that you were able to find my blog and was able to read on the steps that you need to take after your HIV Test. By the way I am proud that you got the test. I hope that others have the same courage as you have.

Regarding your concern, all the doctors are very competent in RITM-ARG. All you have to do  is to go there and the staff will attend to you. You can email me your contact number so I can assist you and have you guided there. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy


"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-


© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: