ARV Courier

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:25 AM
Hi PP,

I am HIV+ and has been on medication for several months now.
I would like to ask about available couriers for my medicines and any fees or donations that I could help.

I am afraid of the stigma because I myself is a health provider before and I have failed to protect myself. I have moved on from my dreams of becoming a succesful health provider. I am now more focused on my other talents and knowledge and starting from scratch. However, there is a fear growing everytime I go to get refills that somebody I know will see me, from my current work, a coworker from a hospital, or anyone (a classmate or friend). One time, I saw my older sister once, and I hurriedly went home. I do not know it was her or someone that looks like her.


Now that I will stay here in PI, I do focus on a strong carreer and help grow the jobs we have in the province. The only thing needed is reputation and the more you grow in carreer, the more people you know.

This has been going on in my mind continuously, about people knowing. Yes, it sounds like paranoia or it is. And my only solution is to lessen visits to refill to minimum and only if very necessary.

Can you help me to get information about couriers? Please I do not know what to do if I lose my job here and I have nowhere else to go to.

Sincerely,

Shy

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Shy.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog.

You may ask your hub if they allow arrangements for your ARV's to have them sent to you as you know it is added work for the staff to do it. In RITM-ARG, they help out with the courier especially those who live in the province.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: