Email 523: On Oral Sex

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:43 AM
Hello pozziepinoy. 

Im Don, so its been almost 4 months since I had sex with a man I met online. We just did oral and didn't let ourselves be exposed in each other's cum. So just this week (after 4 months of doing that), I discovered a white penile discharge. I immediately went to a doctor and they diagnosed me with a UTI. I immediately felt better after 24 hours of medication (no penile discharge). Its my second day of medication  
today and I am almost perfectly fine. Do you think that I have HIV? I saw a lot of articles in the net saying that the presence of HIV can induce UTI. Internet articles also stated that  
it is rare for young men to have UTI. I am so paranoid now. I don't want to have HIV. Thanks for the reply.

Don


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Don.

Thanks for your email.

Oral sex is very low risk in HIV transmission. However, if you want to get tested for HIV, go ahead and do so. This will finally put down to rest all your fears, plus the HIV 101 that comes with the test is beneficial.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: