OFW Needs Help!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:40 AM
Dear pozziepinoy

Good day!

Just wanna ask you an answers to my worries. I am now here in KSA, Ive been into unprotected sex both oral anal sex since 2013 til June 2014. I used condoms sometimes but most of the time were not. Ive into less than 10 sex partners for both oral and anal. May I ask if I am possible for HIV+? I am planning to go to Phils but I have the fears of being positive for HIV that may cancel my work visa here in KSA.

Thanks and more power

Mike


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Mike.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog and sharing your concern with us.

The best advice that I can give you is to take control of your health first rather than thinking what will happen in the future. Without your best health, everything will fall out of place so it is important that you become proactive with it.

There is no possible way to know if one has HIV without taking the HIV test thus, you need to take the HIV test when you get back here. We can assist you if you want, just call our hotline numbers below as soon as you are back in the country.

TRR HIV Hotline Numbers:

0919-642-9286
0977-131-2046
 0917-899-0473
0927-823-0300 
0917-932-3122
0926-697-2240
0916-216-2066

I know you are scared, but it is better knowing than be left in the dark, right?

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.

Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: