Email 665: On Taking the HIV Test Again

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:39 PM
Hi Pozzie. 

Nagpatest na ako lastweek, Non reactive ako! Sobrang happy ko. But nacucurious pa din ako. Kasi last sex ko with a girl ay nung Aug 10. Halos mag3mos na rin. 2 kasing beses ako nakipagmakelove sa girl. Nung december 2012 and August 10 2013. 

Tanong ko lang kelangan ko pa ba magpatest ulit? Kasi sabi ng doctor ko wag na daw. Kasi wala naman siyang nakikitang masama sakin. Then after a week.. bigla akong nilagnat  39 temp ko, sobra sipon ko siguro kasi naligo ako kagabi? Tapos hindi ako masyado nagtatae? Do you think HIV related to? Sabi ng parents ko wag ko na daw  
isipin pa yung hiv na yun kasi wala na nga daw e  pls help

V.




TRANSLATION

Hi Pozzie.

I took the test last week. It was non reactive. I was so happy. But I am still curious. because my last sex wth a girl was August 10. It has been almost 3 months now. I made love with the girl twice, last December 2012 and August 10, 2013.

I would like to ask if I need to be tested again? My doctor said no more because there are no physical symptoms. Then after a week, I had fever with 39 deg temp. I had a cold maybe because I took a bath that night. I didn't have diarrhea. Do you think these are HIv related? My parents told me not to think too much about HIV as I don't have it. Please help.

V.

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi V.

Thank you for your email.

I am proud of you for taking the HIV test. I am glad that you are being responsible for your health.

With regards to your question, for your peace of mind, even with the advice of your doctor and your parents, just take the HIV test again. There is nothing wrong with it. Anyway, whatever the result will be, will confirm and answer all your worries. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: