Email 680: Possible Shingles Again?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:37 AM

Hello Pozzie,

Thank you for this very informative blog you have.. I want to ask your help and seek medical advise, kung ano dapat ko gawin right now because I am feeling something sa likod ko na parang may nag prick ng karayom kasabay nun ang feeling of vomiting.. Then napansin ko sa likod ko may mga maliit na shingles o butlig na parang may tubig sa loob.. Pati sa left palm ko meron... I had herpes zoster before sa likod and i took acyclovir as treatment bago ko pa nalaman na positive ako, ganito din kasi naramdaman ko when I had herpes zoster, Ano po dapat ko gawin now that Im on my 3rd wk takin ARV and nevirapine plus the cotri and azithro.

THANKS PO... HOPE to hear from you God Bless Po.

R13 GB

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi R13GB.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words about the blog!

You have to go back to RITM-ARG and get a consultation for your symptoms since you have all your medical history there. Don't think anymore and just go there first thing tomorrow. We PLHIV's should always consult with our HIV doctors all that we feel so it can be addressed immediately.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: