Email 686: Healthy and Scared to Take the HIV Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:52 PM

Hi Sir,

Just call me S. Two years ago nagkaroon ako ng lagnat, diarrhea and body aches. And before nangyari yun I had unprotected sex po. Pero now healthy naman ako. But na praning ako nang nakabasa ako ng articles on HIV. Until I encountered your blog.

Tanong ko lang po possible pa rin po ba na infected ako kahit healthy naman ako ngayon? Napa praning po ako. I'm scared po. Paano po magpa HIV Test sa RITM ba yun. Anong requirements? Takot po talaga ako.

Need your help po.

S



TRANSLATION

Hi Sir.

Just call me S. Two years ago, I had fever, diarrhea and body aches. That was after I had unprotected sex. But I am healthy. I got scared after reading articles about HIV. Until I encountered your blog.

I would like to ask if it is possible that I am infected even though I am healthy right now? I am scared. How can I take the HIV test in RITM. What are the requirements? I am really scared.

S

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi S.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding the blog.

Feeling healthy doesn't mean that one doesn't have HIV. I have personally assisted PLHIV's who were healthy prior to being diagnosed with HIV and yet their immune system was already very low. 

Please if you had unprotected sex in the past, don't think anymore. Just take the HIV test. It is a win-win situation. It is your way of taking control of your health and your life.

There are no requirements in taking the HIV test. Just go to any HIV testing sites and just take it. Unless you are 17 and younger, in which you have to have parental consent or you are assisted by an adult on testing.

If you are really scared, click the link below so we can assist you:


I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy







"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: