Stressed!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:01 AM
Hello

Thank you for reading this message. Anyway i am just a bit anxious. And probably i just need some reassurance.

My stress began 1st week of september 2014. I went to the famous "spakol" spots. Anyway that day after the thera gave me a massage it was time for the ES. She gave me oral and i gave her oral sex also. I did. Ot have a condom so i we did not perform penetrative sex. I returned a week later but I think she had her period.  We used a condom. Then condom did not break but the sight of blood was a bit graphic.


I was paranoid for 2 months till I got tested nov 21, 2014 in a loveyourself hub in RITM manila. To which i can say kudos to their staff. Im still feel a bit anxiuos. But thanking the Lord. The results were negative. For syphillis hepa and the hiv antibody and hiv virus.

My question is. I think the window period is enough right? I know what I feel right now is all in my head. But it can still be stressful at times.

Thank you.

Boy praning 

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Boy Praning.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding the blog and sharing your concern to me and my readers.

I am proud of you for taking the HIV test (and the other STD tests as well). I do hope that others will follow your lead in knowing their health status.

First, about the oral sex, it is not risky unless you have open wounds or mouth sores, but still the chances of getting HIV is very slim. Second, with regards to having sex with a woman who has period and you used a condom, again the risk is very slim, unless there is a rupture on the condom or you have abrasions around your genital area. Your greatest protection was the condom itself so no matter what you won't a transmission of the virus.

Three (3) months is still recommended by the HIV doctors here in the country even though the HIV tests are already fourth generation, and a repeat at 6 months post exposure is requested. You may do so just to make sure. Like what I tell those who ask, it is better to be proactive. For the mean time, please observe safe sex all the time. HIV is still on the rise here in the country and it is best to keep yourself and others protected.

If you have other concerns, please do call our Hotline Numbers below:

0919-642-9286
0977-131-2046
0906-389-2402
 0917-899-0473
0927-823-0300 
0917-932-3122
0916-216-2066

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Happy Holidays,
Pozziepinoy






"We act FAST when we CARE"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: