Hospital Visit

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:24 PM


Today I went to see my doctors in the private hospital that I used to go during the early months of my illness. I saw my friend who has been my attending physician ever since I got sick, my pulmonologist and my GI doctor. All were shocked because they all said I looked so good... uhhhh and fat! Oh well, there was nothing to be ashamed of. The last time they saw me, which was almost 9 months ago, I was 140 pounds, unlike now that I am 165. 

I was with Tag and I am so glad that they all know us by our first names. My pulmonologist said that I looked good and has not even lost my big chest..hahaha. He added that it is because I have been very compliant to taking all my medicines and following all the doctors orders. He asked where I was getting all my medicines and who my current infectious disease doctor is. I told him that Dr. Ditangco, the head of RITM has been taking care of me ever since I left that private hospital. I asked him when I need to report to him again and he just said “as needed”. I told him that I had 2 bouts of colds for the past 9 months and that Dr. Ditangco said that it was just a common cold. My nephro friend told me that she was so glad to see me and that I really looked great. My GI doctor said that I look good and when I asked him when I should have a check up, he just smilingly said that he hopes not in the near future.

I was so happy to have visited. I had a sense of fulfillment going there. I know I owe it to them for making me healthy . I felt also that they had a sense of accomplishment from seeing me in a good condition. I felt a sense of bond with them I actually felt that they are not only my doctors but real good friends.

When I left I texted Dr. Ditangco and told her what happened. She replied that she too was happy with my accomplishments when it comes to my health.



Categories: