212nd Day

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:21 PM


My fault. I’ve been busy with work, my hobby and with a lot of responsibilities that I wasn’t able to blog as frequent as I used to. However, I am still active with the Love Fund and still assisting patients of Dr. Ditangco and that I am more grateful than proud... to have been given the privilege to help other people. I also check once in a while the health status of my fellow pozzies. So far, most of them are doing good, and I am thankful for that.
Today is my 212nd day of taking my ARV’s. Can you believe that I am still counting up to now? Well each day for me is a blessing to be accounted for. 

1. I am alive. I am so blessed that I was given a second chance to live my life again, to experience the beauty of nature, to explore different places, to meet interesting people, to travel, to have a great hobby, to have a peace of mind.

2. I am healthy. For 8 months now, I’ve never been sick except for my less than a week bout of colds which according to Dr. Ditangco was just normal. 

3. I am surrounded by love coming from Tag, my family and close friends. Tag accepted me and loved me more even though I have AIDS. We have been together for a years now and still nothing has changed between us. My family too is very supportive and checks on me once in a while and I know that they are so proud of me that I am fighting back

4. I have a GREAT doctor, Dr. Ditangco. I trust her with my life and she gives me good advises. Despite her hectic schedule she replies back to all my questions.

5. I have a team of professionals from RITM. I can always text Ate Ellen and Ms. Maram and we always coordinate with regards to schedules of my CD4, my vaccinations and reports on the Love Fund.

6. I have a team of good doctors who I can run to when I have health issues in my private hospital. Thanks to my good friend Dr. B for introducing me to her doctor friends who are now part of my team. Although I don’t see them that often anymore, I still hear from Dr. Ditangco that they are asking on how I am doing.

7. I am able to help other people through the Love Fund and through my friend in PCSO. I enjoy work. I have a great hobby. I always ask my friends for assistance and so far I am so happy that through my help, we were able to help other people. Dr. Ditangco is grateful that I was able to partner with her. With the help of my friend, we are able to tap PCSO for individual medical assistance. 

8. I have a good HIV/AIDS hub. I haven’t had any bad experience with RITM-ARG, my hub but in case I find something, I still will be proud of it because up to now:
    
    a.All my ARV’s are still free and RITM-ARG provides a full 3 month supply of my ARV’s 
       up to now unlike other hubs that are currently having problems with their supply that a 
       patient has to come every so often for their refill. For all of us who are under this hub,   
       we should all be grateful.

    b.They have advanced scheduling of patients for CD4 testing. It is best this way. I know   
       other hubs will make their patients wait for weeks before one can have a schedule. 
       Our responsibility is not to complain but to be respectful that our hub is trying hard to
       be organized to accommodate all. The management just started it and of course there
      will be problems at first but everything will soon be in order.

    c. They have an organized PhilHealth process. 

9. I have a strong positive outlook. I am very optimistic. Life is brighter after I found out that I have AIDS. Now I have a mission in life, to help, to assist and to reach out to fellow pozzies. This gives me the strength to live. 



    
FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund                                                                  
Categories: