Still Fighting

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:54 PM

I know. I've not been blogging as frequent as before. I guess I'm busy? Well, that is true. But I am forgetting the fact that with my disease comes a responsibility. I now has the capacity to help others who are, right now undergoing a serious process in their lives. An experience that they won't forget for the rest of their lives.

For those who are reading my blog, I can proudly report to all of you that I've been healthy ever since I took my first tablets of ARV's. I had two bouts of colds this year but they never lasted for more than a week. Dr. Ditangco said they were just symptoms of the common cold and there was really nothing to worry about. In my last blog, I saw my team of doctors and they were all excited that I am in perfect health. They all noticed that I gained weight and they really hoped that I won't see them again. i.e., I won't get sick and seek for consultation. My pulmonologist said that the reason I am healthy right now is I follow all their orders, which is really true. I believe in them I believe in my ARV's that up to now I haven't missed or be late in taking them. I am always prompt. The habit has been embedded and I think I feel restless even thinking of breaking it.

I am still assisting up to now new pozzies and I make it a point to check the other pozzies that I was able to come in contact with thru text and emails. I still help in promoting The Love Fund of Dr. Ditangco which focuses on helping financially my fellow pozzies.

There is still a long way to go but on my way there I want to touch more people, help more people and be with people who are suffering the adverse effects of HIV. I know I can help in the best of my capacity.

I am still here!