Email 38: Seminar Invitation

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:51 PM



Hi Pozziepinoy,

"Good day! Ako po si Joan XXX ng Philippine Normal University.  Pwede po ba kayo maging guest speaker sa magiging seminar this coming August 29? Salamat po sa response 

TRANSLATION:

Good day! I am Joan XXX from the Philippine Normal University. Can you be a guest speaker in the upcoming seminar this coming August 29? Thank you for the response."


POZZIEPINOY'S REPLY


Hi Joan,

Thank you for taking interest in my HIV journey. As much as I would like to, to share the hardships and successes, my only concern is my identity. I haven't come out yet to everybody outside my family and a few friends. 

I don't know how you would tackle my issue. Please let me know your plan.

Thank you.


Pozziepinoy



                                                                       *******************


*** Please donate to the LOVE FUND. It is for the benefit of the indigent pozzies that are in dire need of financial help especially for their initial lab tests and OI medications. This is a project of Dr. Rossana A. Ditangco.

If you want to donate:

1. Deposit your cash donations to:

                BDO Savings Account Number: 1420060188
                Account Name:  Rossana A. Ditangco

  1. Personal cash donations to RITM-ARG and look for Ellen Domingo or Maram Bartolome. 
  2. Also accepting donations in kind:

*** Medicines for OI Prophylaxis
a. Cotrimoxazole -800mg
b. Azithromycin -250mg and 500 mg

Please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com. I will give you the details of the LOVE FUND. Monthly updates on the beneficiaries of the LOVE FUND will be posted in my blog.

Thank you so much!