The Youngest

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:52 PM

Dra. Ditangco texted me last Monday, that our youngest beneficiary of the Love Fund is 2 year old orphan boy being raised by his aunt from Bicol. I crossed my fingers that he doesn't have HIV but unfortunately Dra. D. confirmed that he is positive. Through love fund, we were able to support him with formula milk and antibiotics. I asked her if we need to solicit more funds for him but Dr. D. said we still have sufficient fund.

I was saddened that this 2 year old kid is suffering already. It would be hard for him, not understanding what he has. It is hard for his aunt who I definitely know is struggling too with his illness.

Most of us got our disease by not being careful. This kid is suffering without even knowing how he got it in the first place. It is sad but though I am quite gladdened by the fact that through the Love Fund, through the help of my friends, he is somewhat being assisted. It would be a longer road for him but I know, there are millions of people out there who are more than willing to extend their hearts to him.





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund