FB Acquaintance

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:28 AM
I always add people in facebook because I advertise my business in it. Everyday, I post my daily activities and what I do while I am working.

Unfortunately, in FB, there is another "friend" who seems like having the same symptoms I had 8 months ago. He posted in his timeline that he has persistent dry cough, difficulty of breathing and chest pain. He posted pictures of his IV and een a video of blood being drawn from his arm. What's good about facebook is that people were very supportive of him and even praying for him.

His symptoms brought back memories when I was first brought to the emergency room. Same procedures as him were done plus a chest x-ray. After an hour, they found out that I had pneumonia and was given IV prophylaxis and azithromycin. The rest was history.

Back to this guy, I messaged him privately and asked him how he was. He said that the doctors are doing a lot of blood tests and they suspect that he has HIV. He said that he was tested that day and it showed negative. He said that they saw something in his heart though, which to me is not really related to his coughing, which I maybe wrong since I am not a doctor. He also added that he is worried about the costs of the hospitalizations and I told him just to tell me if he needs help.

While I was messaging him on FB, I texted him too and asked him how he was. He texted back that he is undergoing a general checkup only. Hmmm... conflicting stories.

Anyway, I just wished him the best and I told him that I will be there for him, and will surely pray for him.

I hope I am wrong again. I just wish it is nothing serious, like what we have. Oh I just really wish.





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund

Categories: ,