Medical Assistance: April Report

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:19 PM

Here is an update on the beneficiaries of the Love Fund and the PCSO assistance.

From Ms. Maram Bartolome:

“We we were able to help quite a number of patients especially those lab tests that are expensive and for patient’s medicines. Thank you so much. The Love Fund was able to give a lot of assistance.”

From Dr. Ditangco:

 “The Love Fund is a big help. We could feel how it has been helping our patients! Thanks to you and your friends!”

Here are some of the cases that have been helped wherein Ms. Maram has attached receipts. She said that they are waiting for the other receipts.

Love Fund Assistance:

1.Breast cancer: UTZ, Medicine, OR supply, x-ray

2.Pregnant woman with complication in heart. She is confined now in te ward. She was given assistance with her medicines, laboratory like UTZ and 2d echo and food for companion since usband is unemployed. 

3. One patient was assisted for his medicine

4. Ophtha patient and asked for assistance for consultation and for laboratory.

Last week Dr. Ditangco and I were able to send  two patients to PCSO for financial assistance for their medical condition. We have a contact person there who assisted these patients. Today I asked Dr. Ditangco for an update.

Fr Dr. Ditangco: 

“Just got a word from them that the wife for chemo with breast cancer will go back to submit prescription for chemo while the other patient already got the pledge letter on that same day. That was really very fast action. We will refer more patients for assistance.”

It is really a privilege to help. I told Dr. Ditangco that ever since I got well, I promised myself that I will give back. I am so blessed that I am doing it right now.

To everybody out there, please help us in giving assistance to our friends. They need you!





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: