Miracles Are Happening!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:46 AM
I just need to share this because I am so proud of this poz.

A fellow poz just had his CD4 count yesterday in a private hospital and his CD4 now is 455, after taking his ARV’s for 3 months only! Good job!

When I first started communicating with him, his initial CD4 count was a little below 350. He was scared then. He had personal problems too at that time and I became his "shoulder". I was encouraging him to go to the hub and take the ARV’s while his CD4 is still high because of the fact that the immune system can easily recover when it is still a bit strong. Good thing he listened.

His first cocktail included nevirapine which his body had adverse reactions. He was vomitting and had fever, most of the days. Two weeks later, his cocktail was changed to efavirenz and lamivudine/zidovudine. Like me, he had dizziness with efavirenz at first but completely disappeared after a few days. He was the happy to go to work and lived a healthy life.

Yesterday he was so happy to tell me the result. Everything really paid off. I am so happy for him. I am so happy that another person has recovered.. and fast!


I will continue praying for YOU! You will always be in my PP Prayer's List!





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund