Live!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:08 AM
Sorry for not posting any entries during the Holy Week. Was so busy living my life.
Well, life goes on, now that vacation time is over. A lot of pozies have been quiet too but some are still having issues with their health. I really do wish them well.

Two pozzies that I’ve been texting were somehow getting frustrated with their health but I told them that everything will be alright as long we all do our parts. We just have to follow whatever our doctor tells us to do and live a healthy lifestyle. 

I am not a religious person but during the Holy week, I felt that faith can really do wonders for anybody, and everybody. For all of us pozzies, it is important that we believe in our doctors and that we believe in our medicines. Faith in believing that having a healthy lifestyle can really make a difference in our lives. 

To all pozzies out there reading my entries, I am grateful and happy that I am able to reach out to you. I just wish that we learn from our mistakes and start living our lives to the fullest, in a healthy manner.





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: