Life Reconstitution

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:36 AM


It's new years eve today and for the past days, I've been slowly going back to my normal life again. After 4 months of having AIDS, exactly 88 days of taking my ARV's --- from having pneumonia, to being hospitalized and stopping going to work, to meeting a lot of doctors, to being confined in my house for a month, to having problems with my lab tests after taking my ARV's, to switching hubs, to being scared of the side effects of ARV's --- now my life is coming back to normalcy.

My life is being reconstituted. Like the "IRIS" term in AIDS once you start taking ARV's, everything is going right. My life is correcting itself on it's own. Because I know I've gained strength physically, mentally and emotionally, I can do normal things now and I am so happy. I did my part of the bargain. For four months I followed all my doctors and Tag. I did what they told me to do and I feel that I am in good physical health now. I also made it a point to be healthy. I never missed any scheduled dose of my ARV's nor be late on my schedule. I surrounded myself with people I don't know in twitter but who knew more about my virus. I did my researches and tried as much to eat good and exercise because I knew that this time will come.

For the past days, I felt so alive. I can now travel which is what I love to do. Tag and I had been to a spectacular place this Christmas and he surprised me with a commitment diamond ring on Christmas eve. We already scheduled our trips for the next 2 months of the next year and tonight we will be making our year end goals together I am so happy that I have Tag on my side. I love him so much.

My life is being reconstituted. I am going back to work on the first working day of the year and I am so excited. My doctor friend messaged me in facebook and she told me that she is so happy about it. Of course I still have to be careful in my work environment but I am prepared for it. I am so excited to see my people again at work. I am so grateful that they are still there, waiting for me to come back. Three of them knew my virus but they never condemned me. I am blessed. I have scheduled interviews about work which will be televised and I already accepted them. I am back!

I am living with AIDS up to now, but with the reconstitution, I am proud to say that I am free to live my life all over again. The past has been buried and I've learned my lessons well. It is now time to face reality and to start dreaming big things again. It's a new life ... and I am ready for it!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: