Thank You Guys!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 2:53 PM
To all those who I have chatted with in twitter, namely,  @poz_angel, @bohemian_diary, @positHIVe, @iamhivpositivem, @astrb0i, @casuallypositiv, @PosJerry, @ako_si_bong, @boypositibo, @poz_pete@allaboutaids, @3rdworld_poz, @patient303, @sexybeehive, @pozzie_boy23, @geekpozzie.. thank you so much...

I wish you guys all the best in the world! You made me deal with my solitary confinement easy and for that, from the bottom of my heart I thank you.

As I bid farewell, I would like to give you this song as a reminder of my existence with you guys. I will be a tiny speck in the sky looking down as you guys make your lives spectacular!

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: