My Second Refill

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:28 PM

Yesterday,  I went to RITM as planned because I need to refill even though I still have an ample supply (I'm still good for 17 days supply of my ARV's). I know everybody will be busy for the next 2 weeks so I might as well get them now. I saw Letlet and Ate Ellen again and there where like 4 people who were waiting in line. I waited for like 10 minutes to talk to Letlet and I gave her my prescriptions. While she was looking for my card, I approached Ate Ellen and gave her the prescriptions for my vaccination. She attended to me fast and left to get my vaccines. I went back to Letlet and she told me that their efavirenz was out of stock. I got worried so I texted Dr. RD and informed her. She told me that their supply will come anytime that day, but she can have my medicines delivered in her clinic, so I just left my prescription to Ate Ellen.

As Ate Ellen prepped me up for the injections, she told me that they've been waiting for their supply since the other day. So I asked her what if there are patients who didn't have any efavirenz anymore. She told me that it happened to them before and she had to call people to donate their pills first to the needing ones. She told me that the best way to do it is to come to the hub as soon as you open your last bottle so if there will be any problems, you will still have your supply.

Ate Ellen was skilled in injecting. I didn't feel anything. She also told me that I can be vaccinated by her at my home if I want to. She can bring my meds and it's up to me to pay her any amount. That was sweet of her. I paid her P2,100 for all my vaccinations.

The people there were very friendly, so before I left, I gave the staff P1,000 donation to their Christmas party. They were so helpful to me even though there was a line there. Maybe because I'm a patient of Dr. RD? Or maybe I looked friendly. Haha.

Anyway, I left RITm with no ARV's. I will just get them from DR. RD's clinic as she promised to text me when she has them.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: