138th Day

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:07 AM
Today is my 138th day of taking ARV's. I am still recording everything up to now in case you guys are wondering. My adherence to my meds is still 100%. Never I have I been late or ever have missed my daily intake. I am still on cotri and azithro and I feel that my life is incomplete without them. I feel that they are my ritual vitamins, the things that will make me complete my day.

I don't feel or see any side effects. I feel normal like before so for those of you who are scared of taking ARV's, the challenge really is just the beginning. As you fight with the virus, you somehow gain your control back on your body.

Like before, I am back to working again and building my future with Tag. With my income, I want to buy Tag a new car in a few months. I know I can do it. I love him so much and I will do everything to make him happy. He is my life and my future. Life is not worth living without him.

My next blood work and CD4 test is coming in 2 weeks and I will see Dr. D again and give her a full report about my status. I will give her a a table of my progress so she will know that I am serious about my health condition. Tag and I decided to do all my tests in RITM since my CD4 test is there. So by the first of March I will be seeing Letlet and Ate Ellen again. I need to buy them gifts for they are so friendly to me.

Am I excited to see the results? Of course I am. But no matter what I feel good now and even though the results won't turn out that great, I know I would still feel GREAT!



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund




Categories: