"What's Your CD4?"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:15 AM
People have been emailing me. "What's your CD4 now?" Well, I don't know because I haven't taken the test yet again. I will surely know in March. But to be honest with you guys, I am not even worried if it's still low or it is already high. What is important to me is that I feel good now. I feel healthier and I don't get sick. Tag is even worried about my CD4. He said he's been having dreams about it, but me, no. I love what  I am now.

I am staying positive no matter what. My strength is myself. I believe in my doctor and I believe in my ARV's. I guess I am just telling myself that no matter what the "number" is I will still be OK. If it turns out with a little difference, so what? If it's a high number then it's great. But no matter what the outcome is, I still have a stronger, inner positive self that will tell me that everything will be OK.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund