Eye Check Up

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:08 PM
Had my eye check up today in American Eye Clinic. They did a thorough check up and I am glad everything was ok.

When I was filling up their form, I came across the question if I was taking any medications, but I decided not to disclose anything. Anyway, if they would find something, then that will be the time that I will tell them about my health issue. I guess, it really is better to have your own personal doctor to whom you can disclose everything. I will ask my doctor friend then if she can refer me to her ophthalmologist friends.

So far that was the first test this week that I took. It was just a spur of the moment thing, but still good thing I had my eyes checked. I called Dr. D today and already scheduled an appointment with her. I texted Ate Ellen too and she will be expecting me next week in ARG.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund

Categories: