Heartburn!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:10 AM

I really thought it was something else. For 2 days, I felt slight heaviness in my chest. I did not have fever though but it did bother me. I told Tag about it and he told me to tell Dr. D about it. I told him that I will wait for another day and if it won’t disappear I’ll go to the hospital and have it checked.

Not thinking about it helped. Also since I’ve been hunching a lot lately, I tried to correct my posture too. I got busy with work and forgot about it and by the end of the day, I became gassy and belching and farting (sorry, too much info). Then I realized this happened to me before when I got sick. When I had chest pain I would just belch and the pain would go away! Heartburn, that’s what it is!

Good thing today everything is back to normal but of course I still have to report it to my doctor this coming Thursday or Friday when she is available. I just wish nothing really is wrong with me but it’s better to be proactive this time. 

Two more days and it’s my check up day. I’m excited and at the same time a little nervous. I guess that is just a normal feeling!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: