Agitated

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 10:37 PM

Like what I mentioned before in my recent entries, I will be having my 6th month lab exams this coming week. I am getting a little nervous that I felt chest pain this afternoon (pretty psychosomatic eh). I know that the nurse will draw blood again for all my blood work and my CD4 and another chest xray for comparison to be shown to my pulmo. 

So this week and the following week, I will be stressed with my schedules with my 3 hospitals: one for my check up with Dr. D., one for my check up with Dr. T and in RITM where I will get all my lab exams since according to Ate Ellen all will be free since I already am on PhilHealth package when I first enrolled in ARG.

I am scheduling my hospital visits so I can inform people from work that I will be off on those days. Of course, priority now is my health. I am nervous but still kinda excited because this time I am pretty proactive when it comes to these medical check ups.

I am also preparing all my physical findings for the last 3 months since I last saw Dr. D. I always report everything in a table form so I am already filling up all the data needed. I am also adding another column for my vaccinations so she will know what have been given to me.

Like before, I will be composing all the questions that I need to ask her to maximize my consultation time with her. I will be needing a prescription from her on the lab tests that I need to get in RITM. 
I just wish everything will be ok. But no matter what, I feel ok.. just a little tensed. 



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: