Lose Weight

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:53 PM

Well, I stopped working out again after I started working. I know I know, but I slowly am losing weight because of my tedious job, but still it is unhealthy for me not to exercise. My health should be a priority so I have to do it again... well, starting tomorrow and that's a promise to myself.

I also dropped my diet program and I am eating like crazy again. Thanks to this, now my belly is getting big again. This has to stop. I can't allow this to happen, especially now that we are planning to go to Boracay again. This would be hard, but I know I can do it.

I have to start tomorrow no matter what. I have all the knowledge about it so that won't be a problem. I have access to our gym too so no more excuse for me. I know I can do it and it takes just discipline to do it.   I also have to get into the habit of workout on a regular basis so I won't miss any session. I have too. For a better physique and good health!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: