My 121th Day

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:49 AM

I should have wrote on my 120th day cuz that would have been my 4th month of taking my ARV's. Work to me has been exciting and coming back after an ordeal is a fulfillment.

Well, on my monthly report, I guess everything is great. No more physical side effects. I sleep good. No itching or rashes. No dizziness, just once in a while regular dreams.

What's good about the ARV's is that since the time I started taking them, I've never been sick again. I don't catch a cold or flu, don't experience frequent diarrhea's anymore. Everything's perfect. I feel healthier now.

I work hard again and yet I don't get easily tired. Before I would take naps because I get tired but now I just have a good night's sleep. Even Tag noticed it.

My adherence to the ARV's is still 100%. No late or missed intake. The habit has been formed and never have I broken it. It is a commitment to myself, to Tag, to my family and to all friends who prayed for me.

My commitment to prevention of OI's is impeccable. I Still do my rituals. It is better to be safe than be bedridden again. I just can't allow that to happen again.

I told myself that I am back for a healthier me. My work is outstanding again and people forgot that I got sick awhile back. Everything is normal. I owe this all to my doctor, my ARV's, my immunizations and Tag. The ordeal can't happen again and I up to know should not forget that I still have the virus in me so I stay vigilant.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: