Never Been Sick Again!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:41 AM
I am so conscious about my health now. At the early sign of an illness, I treat it accordingly. I take a lot of rest. My priority is now my health and if ever I would feel that I would come up with something, I will opt to be absent from work. That is my commitment to my body and my responsibility to Tag.

Today is my 114th day and I've never been sick. No fever, no cough or flu (knock on wood). I had bouts of beginning illness but I fortify myself fast with vitamins and lots of fluids to flush everything out. I am very particular with hygiene and cleanliness. I CAN'T be sick. I won't allow it like before. I also cant be so tired from work. Tag even told me that I can't have long hours at work and so far I am doing what he tells me to do. I work for self preservation and fulfillment. I work also for money but getting sick is a financial burden so whats the point. So I just don't allow it.

Up to now I am still tracking all my ARV's, my daily signs and symptoms and my daily intake. So far so good. 100% adherence, no signs and symptoms nor side effects and I still know the actual days that I am on ARV's. This is an easy way to report to my doctor during my consultation with her next March.

Cleanliness is a priority. tag and I deal with a lot of people and to protect ourselves from the "carriers" of infections, we still do our routinary alcohol air spraying. It is really better than lysol sprays and it smells so good.

The key to overall health is paying attention to detail. First fortify yourself with the right food and exercise, then clean your environment. Avoidance to illness is a must so be vigilant. Take the necessary protection and trust me everything will be ok!




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund