My Life After 5 Years of Diagnosis

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:40 PM

It has been 5 years since I was diagnosed to have HIV. I was late diagnosed. I was already dying from pneumocistis carinii pneumonia (PCP) and bi-basal pneumonia in September 2011. 

I rebounded. (Please refer to the first day entries of the blog).

Now, 5 years since that life-and-death situation, I am doing great. My viral load remains undetectable and no changes with my antiretroviral medicines. I am still on lamivudine, tenofovir and efavirens cocktail which I still take at 8pm. No missed dose for 5 years. Once in a while I still have vivid dreams and warmness of skin if I eat at the same time as my medicines. Other than than, I am great.

Up to now, Tag and I are still doing great. I came back to my work in the first 3 years of my heath rebound but have focused on the HIV advocacy for a year and a half. It was hard, but still trying to make a difference through Project Red Ribbon Care Management Foundation, Inc., which I founded.

Life goes on even with HIV because I am alive and my health is perfect. 

-Pozziepinoy-
President and CEO
Project Red Ribbon
Care Management Foundation, Inc.

P.S. From time to time, I will update all the readers of my health. I started this blog and you need to also know what's going on with my life as you have been part of my HIV journey.



QUESTIONS ABOUT HIV AND AIDS?
WANT TO GET TESTED?
CALL US!

TRR HIV Hotline Numbers 

0915-427-3407
0906-390-1031
0927-287-8210
0975-387-3173

Office: TThS Phone Counselling
9am-4pm
(02) 656-7297


If you want to join a private HIV support group in Facebook, please add Darwin Tenoria, the TRR Program Director and request to be added in the group. We have a lot of PLHIV, counselors, HIV doctors, advocates and supporters who you can talk to.


"Spreading Compassion"

-Project Red Ribbon-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:




© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: