Help Us

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:46 AM
Hello Project Red Ribbon,

Happy holidays!

I found your contact details on a website and I wanted to reach out for something I think you can help me with.

My brother has recently found out he has HIV. I want to help him, but I don't know how. He has only disclosed it to my mom, and my mom in turn has disclosed it to me. He was also diagnosed earlier last year with clinical depression which makes this case more sensitive.

I have to admit I have yet to learn about this disease and I am eager to seek help from you, in whatever information or form you can offer. 

What do I need to know? Where can we go to for support? What about counseling? Do you know of any doctors affiliated with your organization who can help us?

I want to help save my brother. I want to believe and hope that he can still be saved.

Please help me. Help us. Help him.

Thank you,
XXX

POZZIEPINOY'S RESPONSE

Hi XXX.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you for sending an email about your brother. 

The Project Red Ribbon offers free counseling in our office:

Unit 607 Lumiere Suites,
#21 General Capinpin Street,
Barangay San Antonio, 
Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

You may schedule an appointment by calling us on Saturdays from 10am to 6pm at 656-7297.

What can you expect from the counselling sessions?
1. Basic information about HIV and AIDS
2. HIV testing procedures
3. HIV treatment information:
    a. basics on antiretroviral therapy
    b. treatment services in the country
    c. adherence


QUESTIONS ABOUT HIV AND AIDS?
WANT TO GET TESTED?
CALL US!

TRR HIV Hotline Numbers 


0919-642-9286
0977-131-2046
0906-389-2402
 0917-899-0473
0927-823-0300 
0917-932-3122
0916-216-2066

If you want to join a private HIV support group in Facebook, please add our Online Care Manager, Tomasito Ang Suta, or our Program Coordinator, Keren Augustin C. Blances and request to be added in the group. We have a lot of PLHIV, counselors, HIV doctors, advocates and supporters who you can talk to.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"We act FAST when we CARE"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: