Accuracy of My Test

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:18 PM
May I ask. I have tested HIV negative last December 2013. Does it assure me that I am free from HIV since the day I got tested? Your response is a big help. Thank you... More power...

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for reading the blog.

If you got tested 6 months post exposure, meaning your last exposure was June 2013, and you never got exposed again (never got unprotected sex, etc) after the HIV test done in December 2013, then you are HIV negative. However, if your last exposure was October or December 2013, then you need to retake the HIV test again anytime. The most accurate is the HIV test done 6 months post exposure and whatever the result maybe, whether negative or positive is already final.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: