Donating to The Love Fund

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:11 PM
Hi, 

I'm planning to make a donation to The Love Fund by making a deposit to the BDO S/A.  After making the deposit do I have to inform anyone or email you?

And I would like to say "Keep it up" with your blog and advocacy.  I admire you and your blog.   You really have made a good thing out of a misfortune and your blog has so much information yet it is organized!  

If there is anything I would suggest, it would be to make the info posts printer-friendly.   There were posts I wanted to print so I could highlight the important portions but couldn't do so.

bluegirl819


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi bluegirl819.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for the kind words that you wrote about the blog. The blog is the source of inspiration and t is the seed that resulted to the emergence of The Project Red Ribbon, an advocacy group that assists and help PLHIV for their treatment and moulding them to productive members of society again.

Thank you for your interest in donating to The Love Fund, the heart and soul of The Project Red Ribbon Care Management Program. Through TLF, TRR is able to help indigent PLHIV with their treatment, vaccinations, medicines, lab tests, fare going to HIV/AIDS Treatment Hubs, hospitalization, etc.

With regards to your question, once you deposit the money to the bank account, please email me the amount you sent and the copy of the bank deposit slip. This will enable me to monitor your donation.

Regarding your suggestion, I will check it if I can have a button for this so you can print the blog entries. I am glad that you are thinking about this as this can create a way to share the posts not only by reading them online but by sharing them to others on paper.

 I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: