Please Help Me!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 9:02 PM
Hi

I just turned out positive last week during my first visit on a hygiene clinic. I really don't know how to handle this. I did not expect this as I was not really that sexually active. I haven't told anyone yet which makes this even more difficult. It's been a week and I'm still suffering from depression, sleeplessness, headaches and hopelessness. It consumes me  
everyday. I'm only 23 and I feel like my life is shattered already. 

Your blog somehow gave me hope but still I am not you or at least financially not like you. I feel like yours is a very lucky case. I have a lot of questions that keeps on bothering me. I hope you could help me find answers and help me accept my status and just move on. As of now, it's really hard. :-(

biboy

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Biboy.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for finding the blog. I am glad that somehow the blog has given you hope with your new life, with your HIV journey.

It is always hard to accept the HIV status at first. You might think that all your dreams have been shattered. You may think that it is the end of the world for you. You may also think that it would be hard to deal with it, especially the treatment because of the possible financial burden it may cause you.

Don't fret. Just be proactive and focus on your health now. Instead of overthinking, just do what you need to do. Go the the nearest HIV and AIDS Treatment Hub or schedule a consultation with infectious disease doctor ASAP. It is better to take steps rather than just lay in bed and think of a lot of negative things. 

You can also start reading these blog posts:

NEXT STEPS


Hope and Positivism


You can also join The Project Red Ribbon (TRR) online Support Group in Facebook: Just add me, Pozzie Pinoy and request to be added to TRR. You may create a pseudo account if you wish. There, you will be able to ask the other members your questions, meet them in our support group talks or group gatherings. We also have HIV doctors there who can answer your health problems.

Like what I said it is hard to accept the HIV status at first. But as you get empowered, as you get to talk to doctors and other PLHIV, as you get to read the HIV stories here, trust me, you will find out that you can easily beat the obstacles that you are thinking about HIV.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: