On My Recovery Stage

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 4:58 PM
Hi PozziePinoy,

I got my baseline and lab results last Monday (May 5) and was urgently instructed to start on the ARVs.  My CD4 is below 10.

I started with the prophylaxis meds that same Monday night and got my clearance from an ophthalmologist as instructed.  I started on ARVs last Wednesday (May 7).

I feel good aside from having soft and sometimes watery stool.    I actually did high intensity cardio at the gym and was in a sports competition that weekend before my baseline.

I wonder what I can and cannot do in the first month, 3 months and 6 months as I see to have my CD4 count improve.  


Will house arrest be best advised?  Is watching a movie occasionally out of the question?  How about work?  Is a sterile work environment ok?  Can I gym?

I already have several alarms to assure strict ARV intake compliance.  I'd like to get back to being busy with an active lifestyle but, of course, I would also like the best shot at getting better.  Will wait for our advise.

Thanks PozziePinoy.  You have already helped a lot of people with the blog. :)

New PLHIV,

Nico

POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi Nico.

Thank you or your email. Thank you for reading the blog.

Here are some blog entries that you can read while your immune system is still getting strong:
      2. Don't get Sick!
      3. This is For You
      4. Above 350
      5. Full Time Job
      7. Just Don't get Sick
      8. Sleep and HIV

You may read these blog entries to to keep you stay optimistic when on HIV treatment:


You know that you are on your way to becoming healthy again. Just have faith with your self, have faith with your doctors, have faith with your ARV's and everything will be fine.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: