Day 271

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 5:54 PM

Hey guys I am still counting. Counting the days I've been taking my ARV's and counting my blessings. It is important for me to know Ho long I've been on these meds and the impact that it has given to my life.

First of all, to give you an update, today is my 271st day of taking my ARS. This is the ARV history as I wrote it in my notebook:

Day 1: CD4 70, ALT 115, with Oral Thrush
Dr. T from my private hospital through the help of Dr. T's (consultant) and Dr. R (resident) of -PGH SAGIP prescribed Lamivudine, Tenofovir and Efavirenz. Dr. T prescribed Fluconazole for 14 days and prophylaxis: cotrimoxazole 800mg once a day and azithromycin 1250 mg once a week.

Day 11-13: Skin rashes, whole body. Dr. T prescribed Xyzal and Afarax

Day 18: ALT increased to 328; PGH-SAGIP consultants wanted to switch to 2nd line

Day 20: Met Dr. Ditangco and recommended to stay with current ARV's (first line); switched hub to RITM-ARG.

DAY 24: Viral Load: 107,216 copies/mL

Day 34: ALT dropped to 110!!!

Day 109: Vaccinations: Flu, Hepa B, Pneumonia, Meningococcemia

Day 124: Went back to work

Day 139: Vaccinations: 2nd Hepa B shot

Day 159: Vaccinations: 3rd Hepa B shot

Day 265: CD4 487!

Current status: In good health. Not been sick for almost nine months.

So far so good!





FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund




Categories: