Email 33

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:19 AM

Someone emailed 2 days ago however, he/she requested me not to post his/her email on my blog. Instead, I would like to generalize his/her question.

Can a foreign national get treatment here in the country?

I asked Dr. Ditangco about this and she said he/she can't if he/she wants to avail of the FREE treatment and FREE ARV's in the country. She said that only Filipinos are allowed because it is in the law and in the OHAT package.

She said that he/she can get treatment for any infections in any hospital here however, when it comes to HIV/AIDS treatment he/she can't. Also, the ARV's are not available in the Philippine market so there is no way, really to come here and get treatment for HIV.






FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund