Email 20

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:20 PM


I just opened my mailbox and read an email. Really it’s heartwarming to know that people appreciate you.


Hi Pozziepinoy,

I read your last post regarding HIV+ who are in need.

I'm going to send this month some amount and I'll try my best to send every month.
I hope that even in small amount it will be of big help.

Thanks for doing your part and for helping others.

XXXX


There are more HIV people who are in need of help. Today as I passed by RITM-ARG, I talked to the staff and inquired about the 2 year old HIv patient who is needing help. The staff told me that they have 2 kids now who have HIV, a 2 and a 3 year old. They promised to email me the details based on their DSWD files.

By the way, a good samaritan from twitter, @HIVPLUS2012 is going to help me out with one of the 2 kids. He texted me that doctors from a hospital, a few friends and some foundations are willing to help out as long as I would forward their details to him. I contacted the RITM staff late afternoon today and they said they will forward the details as soon as they get them.

This person has a great heart so if you find him in twitter tell him how grateful the world would be to a kind hearted person like him. Message him and tell him that he will be an angel to these kids and may he continue to shower love and support to our indigent HIV patients who may still need him in the future.




FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: ,