Real Angel

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 12:37 PM

Today at 8am, I met a real Angel. He picked me up and we went to RITM-ARG to give donations for the 2 year old HIV baby. Actually all those were his donations... diapers, formula milk, toys and towel. He found time and effort to gather them from friends and me a mere courier... helping him to deliver the goods.

We met Dr. Ditangco at RITM-ARG and "Angel" and her talked in her small clinic cubicle while I went out to see two pozzies from twitter, positivecutie and impopoy21. I talked to them and positivecutie's mom for awhile.

When "Angel" came out, we went out to get the goods from the car and returned to RITM with them. "Angel" donated some cash for The Love Fund too. When we came out, I once again sat with the twitter friends and gave words of encouragement especially to positivecutie and his mom.

We left RITM-ARG around 9:30am and headed straight to my place where he dropped me off.

Sometimes we meet people by chance or by accident. But these encounters are not just mere coincidences. To me meeting "Angel" is not an accident. I know there is a purpose to it.

To you "angel" thank you so much! You have such a great heart!


                                                         


FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: