Email 27

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 8:11 PM


Hi Pozziepinoy,


Would you mind sharing to me your "new normal" scheme? LIke how's your sleeping schedule, things that you avoid doing, food that you eat. Do's and dont's. :) Again, I appreciate your help. 

Continue being an inspiration and a blessing for others!


Best,
XXX


POZZIEPINOY’S REPLY


Hi XXX,


Thanks for the email.

For you and my readers I would like to share my what I do and what I don’t do.
  1. I sleep at between 10pm to 10:30pm and I wake up at 5am or 6am. This means that I sleep around 7 to hours a day.
  2. I workout 5X a week: 5X strength training and 3X aerobic exercise
  3. I stay positive. I rarely cry and become depressed.
  4. I eat a balanced diet. I avoid raw food that can get me sick. I avoid street food.
  5. I stay away from crowded places so I won’t get communicable diseases and viruses
  6. I have regular immunizations.
  7. I have protected sex.
  8. I maintain a good hygiene.
  9. I don’t step on soil, dirt or pet a cat.
  10. I follow my doctors. I trust them.
  11. I don’t take any herbal supplement.
  12. I don’t allow myself to miss or be late in taking my ARV’s.
  13. I don’t think bad about other people. Love strengthens my spirit. 
  14. I don’t have any vices. In case I need to drink alcohol I inform my doctor first.
  15. I travel and enjoy life. I love to drive around, fly to other countries and enjoy life.
  16. I meditate. I practice yoga, tai-chi and qigong.
  17. I help other people. By helping other people, I help myself.
I hope this answers your question. There are more in my previous entries in my blog.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy
                                                         



FOR TOPIC SUGGESTIONS, please email me at pozziepinoy@yahoo.com
DONATE to The Love FundThe Love Fund
Categories: ,