Pozziepinoy's Response To "Superman"

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:14 PM
Hi Superman,

Thank you for the long email. Thank you for reading my blog. I also appreciate that you allowed me to post your entire letter in my blog, and as promised I deleted the important information that are related to you to protect your identity.




(For my readers please READ FIRST Superman's Email before proceeding to my response:

1. Email 47: Do I have HIV?
2. Translation of "Superman's" Letter )

Now let's get down to business. You have a lot of illnesses and your previous doctors have told you that you have a weakened immune system. You are suspecting that you already have HIV and AIDS because of the symptoms that you are experiencing now. You may be right but at this point we can't speculate. You NEED to TAKE THE HIV TEST if you really want to be sure. By taking it, your doctors will be able to give you the appropriate treatment. By taking the test, you will be able to be proactive in protecting yourself and preventing further infections. By taking the test you will be able to be directed to knowing the actual state of your immune system so further treatment can be made.

I believe that you are preparing yourself for the worse, but let me say this. It is better to prepare yourself for the better because you are one brave person who can change everything in your life. You can make a difference in your health right now by giving yourself a chance to be given the right diagnosis and the most appropriate treatment posible.

I have talked to some staff of RITM-ARG and they said that you really have to take the HIV Test the soonest possible because you will just allow your doctors to go around in circles about your health if you won't do so. I truly believe that they are right.

Now with regards to where you need to go, most hospitals can provide HIV Testing for a fee. Based on your schedule of work and your availability, I would opt for you to go to RITM-Satellite Clinic. As promised, I posted a blog entry about it as you said you are not familiar with Malate, Manila. Here's the link:


Click This Link

Ate Beth from RITM-ARG promised me that once you are there, I will text her so she can tell the staff there to assist you. Let's take one step at a time first. Take the HIV Test, then we will go from there. As promised, I will assist you as you take on this journey. But make sure to do it NOW or the earliest opportune time. Help yourself fast so that we can help you!

I hope I was able to answer your questions. Feel free to email me again when you have other queries.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy



© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits:
Image by FreeDigitalPhotos.net