The Magic of Life

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 6:20 AM
Everyone thinks that when one gets sick from an incurable disease, it becomes the end of the world for them. At the start, a lot would feel  the agony of hopelessness, the despair that everything is crumbling right in front of their eyes, that dreams have been shattered and life has been wasted.



Having HIV for me is a blessing. Life didn't shut it's doors for me, but instead it opened a lot more..and wider. Looking at a different perspective, HIV has given me bigger opportunities and has provided me with better insight in life. It has made me a better and stronger person and I can say that I am making an impact, a mark on this world right now.

Lately, I've been receiving a lot of blessings... blessings that I never could have imagined I would have.  Tag and I have been so blessed that our dream of traveling the whole world is now coming to reality. The world has opened its doors for us and we are so excited to find beauty in places together. We have also have received a lot of good things that would truly make us happy and we are so grateful for them.

But the magic doesn't stop there. We have to pay it back. I know that the grace that we are having is another knock on someone else's door.. that we have to do something for others. Now amidst the excitement of the blessings that we are having, we are also excited about the good things that we can do for others. That too is the blessing that was given to us because it gave us a new meaning to live. Only a few have been chosen to give a part of themselves to others and Tag and I know that we are one of those who are capable to do so.

Life is mysterious. But figuring out the mystery of life is one achievement that anybody can have. This is my mystery: I have HIV and it has proven to be a blessing, believe it or not.



© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: