Email 498: Enlighten Me!

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 7:10 AM

Good day, Pozzie! 

I just wanna ask your opinion about my status. The last time I bottomed in an anal sex was in June 2013. First week of December 2013 was the last time I had sex (my ex-boyfriend, I'm quite sure he is negative, I received oral sex and a little kissing). January 24th, this year, I was tested nonreactive. Should I consider this conclusive? 2 weeks ago, I had a really slight fever, a runny nose and had a slightly swollen lymph node that hasn't since gone away. That's what keeping me worried. I know that a swollen lymph node can be a symptom of some other things or it could've been due to my colds. I may be overthinking. Do you think I really am negative? I know it isn't symptom-specific but I'd like to add that I never had any other 'symptoms' or anything before except for a diarrhea every now and then. Please enlighten me. 

Thank you.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE


Hi there.

Thank you for your email. Thank you for sharing your concern with us and my readers.

If your history of sexual activities is accurate, then you are indeed HIV negative. The fever and swollen lymph node maybe caused by anything so maybe you can have that checked by a doctor. Sometimes over thinking magnifies things so the best thing is to really seek for consult if you feel something different in your body.

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: