Email 495: On PhilHealth?

Posted by Pozziepinoy on 11:41 AM

Good day!

How do I enroll in RITM-ARG? I don't know if I got it right, but the first CD4 test in RITM-ARG is free regardless if I am PhilHealth member or not, and the succeeding tests are not if I'm not a PhilHealth member?

Thank you again.


POZZIEPINOY’S RESPONSE

Hi there.

Thank you for your email.

You can enrol in RITM-ARG by bringing your confirmatory HIV test. You can also bring your other medical documents if you have any. CD4 test and the others tests are free when you surrender your HIV confirmatory test and become enrolled in the hub. Initially, PhilHealth is not required as they care by giving you everything fast, even without PhilHealth yet.

However, we PLHIV's, have the responsibility to pay our PhilHealth premiums for continuance of care from the hubs. It is our monthly contribution to a long lasting care being provided by the hubs. It is an obligation so we should not ask anymore if we need to pay it on our succeeding visits, on our refills, or our next CD4 testing. WE ALL HAVE TO PAY OUR MONTHLY CONTRIBUTIONS. Period. 

I hope I was able to answer your concerns. Feel free to email me again if you have other questions.


Stay healthy,
Pozziepinoy






"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
NO PLHIV is alone with his or her struggle with HIV!"

-Pozziepinoy-



Want to be ASSISTED for the HIV TEST?? 
Check this link:


If you have comments or questions, please click this link:





© Copyright. All Rights Reserved by Pozziepinoy 2012

Credits: